Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Fairy


 "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each
 other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

 "Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the
 wife.

 The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra -- two tickets for a new
 luxury liner appeared in her hands.

 Now it was the husband's turn.

 He thought for a moment and said: "Well this is all very romantic, but an
 opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry my
 love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than I".

 Well the wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a
 wish...

 So the fairy made a circle with her magic stick and -abracadabra, the
 husband became 92 years old.


 The moral of this story.....

 Men might be ungrateful idiots... But fairies are females.

No comments:

Post a Comment