Monday, August 3, 2015

The Cunning Monkey

Long time ago, there were two monkey's who were best of friend. One day, while they were walking down the forest, one monkey saw one huge watermelon. The other monkey quickly grab the watermelon.

Monkey1: The watermelon is mine, I saw it first.
Monkey2: No this is mine. I get it first.

While they were arguing. Another monkey saw them and thought of an idea.

Monkey3: Don't fight. Let's settle this so that both of you can share the watermelon.

Monkey1 and 2: So what do we do then?

Monkey3: Let me cut the watermelon into two so you can share it.

After cutting, the third monkey said: "The other half is bigger. Let me eat some of the big part so it will be equal."

But he ate more that it become smaller than the other. the third monkey then said. " Oh, this one is smaller than the other, let me eat the excess part.

The third monkey do this over and over again until none was left of the watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment