Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Doctor

There was once a doctor who has been called for an urgent surgery for a boy.

While going to the operating room, he was confronted by the father of the boy yelling.

"Don't you know that my son's life is in danger? How can you take this long for an emergency case like this? How irresponsible of you? I bet you don't know the feeling cause you don't have a son" .

The Doctor trying to calm the father, smiled and say.

"I'm sorry I was not in a hospital. Calm down now. I'm here, I will do everything to save your son." 

The Father of the boy still yelling. 

"Calm down? How can I calm down if I don't know if my son will live or not. Put yourself in my shoe so you will know the feeling. 

The doctor replied. " Just pray for your son. It will help him a lot". 

After long hours of operation, the doctor save the boy's life and hurriedly leave. 

The Father of the boy seeing the hurried doctor then said, "What an arrogant man? Never stopping just so I can ask for the status of my son." 

The nurse then speak to the father of the boy after hearing his murmured then said, 

"I will be in charge of your son and I will give you every status we have. We apologies if the Doctor who operated your son have to leave soon, it's just that he's son passed away yesterday and he's in the burial. We have to call him because of the emergency we have with your son. 

 The Father of the boy was shocked to hear that the doctor is in so much pain and yet still has the energy to help his son. 


Life Lessons:

1. Don't think that you have a bigger problems. It may be little compared to others. 
2. Be responsible and professional just like the Doctor. 
3. Don't easily judge others if you don't know what they are going through.       

No comments:

Post a Comment